Harlösa church

Address: Harlösa kyrka, 241 64 Harlösa Show map

Address: Harlösa kyrka, 241 64 Harlösa

Harlösa Church is located just outside the village, on a slope overlooking Vombsjön and Krankesjön.

Harlösa Church is from the 12th century, built of granite and sandstone, but with several additions and renovations made during the 18th and 19th centuries. The baptismal font is from the 12th century and made by Martin Stonemaster (Mårten Stenmästare). The pulpit was made by Jakob Kremberg in 1641. It was not gilded until 1758. Kremberg also made the pulpit at Hammarlunda kyrka. In the northern extension there are several epitaphs of families linked to Hjularöd Castle, which is only a few kilometres away.
Harlösa Church was renovatwed in the mid-2000s. It was re-consecrated in 2008.

Show more

About this activity

 
 
 
Copyright © 2017 MittSkåne Turism, All rights reserved | design Unik Grafik